Hi, a letter from Mellis to member of you

Все о воспитании, развитии и обучении детей.

Hi, a letter from Mellis to member of you

Сообщение buihung47381 » 27 фев 2023, 16:03

Hi valued customers,

Thank you for stopping by Melli's Kids! It's been nearly a decade since I began studying for a career as an Early Childhood teacher in Australia. I love children and am so passionate about my job that I always try as hard as I can to give my children/students the best experience possible when they are with me.

Through supporting hundreds of children in Early Childhood settings, I have become a strong believer in play-based learning approaches. I believe that play is essential for children's learning and development. Children are curious and playing allows them to create, imagine, explore, and discover the world around them. They learn through play. They find joy through play. However, while working as an Early Childhood teacher, parents and caregivers often ask me “What activities can I do at home to help my kids to learn this or that skill, or what kinds of toys should I buy for my kids at this age to help them learn?”. And I have realised that most parents care so much about their kids' development but some of them just don't know how to choose the right toys or tools for their kids. That’s how Melli's Kids was born. We want to solve your problems by helping you find the best toys for your kids.

This is nice thread.

Let's talk about: toddler busy board australia
buihung47381

Вернуться в КЛУБ АКТИВНЫХ РОДИТЕЛЕЙ